Re: [IP] glucowatch negativism

      We had lunch with my daughter's CDE this week & he was equally
disappointed in its shortcomings, after wearing it for 3 days. My daughter
however was smirking at how bad some of his readings were. I assured her he
may be the "guru" when it comes to diabetes FACTS, but it's STILL diabetes &
that means even he can't make it "perfect".
    He did feel it had value for checking overnight basals, but it's far from
"ready for prime time" applications.
Renee (melissa's pump mom)