[IP] glucowatch negativism

We just saw the CDE today to get hooked up to the CGMS.  She and the
dietician tried the Glucowatch and did not like it and will not be pushing
it for kids.  Both said it burned their skin and was itchy and

Just what I heard...she would not buy it or recommend it this time around.

sounds like the horseless carrage kind of thing. it will cause skin
irritation in some cases but not all and if you can get good info from it it
is worth a try. YMMV as we say... spot