Re: [IP] ketones

> Also, Michael, did you write that Lily accidently got
> 90 units once?  I thought I read that somewhere???

Yes, briefly .... she was 12, we were camping and she gave her little
brother, then 5, a piggy back ride. His foot managed to kick
open the door on her pump and dislodge the syringe AND push it
delivering almost the entire remaining contents. It was evening,
miles from nowhere and we were tent camping. I sat up with her all
night while she snacked and ate glucose tabs. No harm done, and she
went river running the next day but it was a little tense for a