[IP] Re: My new Paradigm arrived yesterday...

In a message dated Thursday, March 14, 2002 11:20 AM,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I find the Paradigm display much easier to read than the 508 display. >>

Gosh, that's fascinating!  I found it so much more difficult to read!  It's
really amazing how we do vary! (I'm myopic, have not-ready-to-be-operated-on
cataracts, and residual problems from the bout with retinopathy and laser
treatment 20 years ago).

Linda Z