Re: [IP] Endo

 I am from Kinston,NC I that's not close to Lexington,NC but I know of a good doctor in greenville,NC name Dr. Mark Warren. That is who I see he is also diabetic and since I have been going to him my blood sugar has been alot better and really better with the pump-Tynicia Parker
  Billie Sue Parker <email @ redacted> wrote: I would like to change doctors because I don't feel that my doctor(s)
have tried hard enough to educate me. I don't know if they have not
kept to date on new issues or what but I usually get brought in, my
numbers looked at, and shuffle right back out again. I am talked to
like a person who may not understand. My doctor says you can make
changes without me. I have the confidence to do so, but sometimes I am
afraid. I have lows quiet often and can feel the symptoms, but they
feel alot like an anxiety attack to me. Therefore, my body reacts with
fear. I try to find patterns instead of making knee jerk changes. Does
anyone know of a good doctor in the Lexington, NC area? Also, are there
any good books that may help me understand better. Alot of what I know,
I feel has changed due to research and I am all of a sudden feeling very
uninformed about my diabetes.

Billie ( diabetic for 20 yrs pumping for 4yrs)