[IP] Re: Curves for Women - Linda Z

Thanks, Linda, for the advice.  I hadn't thought of using a power bar but
having been using the PRIA bars (16 grams carb - I eat the whole thing) since
you mentioned it.
So far, because I'm scared to take a chance at low blood sugar during the
exercises, I've been starting just below 200 and using the power bar.  Wound
up just over 200 a few times.  So, when more confidence is achieved, I'll try
to get it down.  I'm thinking that the 35 minutes of exercise doesn't have as
much of a lowering effect as I had thought it might.  Thanks so much for your

Does anyone know if a certain section of the IP can be printed.  Sometimes, I
just want to print one item, but the print screen doesn't give that option.
the only option is to print it all.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks, Phyllis