Re: [IP] bg meter

> Hi Ann:
> You're the first I've heard who uses an accucheck and says it only uses a
drop of blood.  Not true for me. If I do a drop of blood, it doesn't even
absorb half-way onto the strip.  I need a whole glob of blood!

Kathy, Are you using the Comfort Curve Accucheck strip and still requiring a
large drop?  If you're using the Advantage Accucheck strip, only large drops
will do.  I'm curious as to which one you use.  It was such a relief for me
to find the Comfort Curve strips although my fingers are so callused, I'm
finding it harder and harder to get any kind of a drop of blood these days.