Re: [IP] school meals

I just thought I'd add a little something here....Josh, age 10 in 4th grade
and IPer for 2+ years, LOVES those large Lunchables for his lunches.  They
are usually cheese and crackes and meat slices, with a juice and a little
bite-size candy of some sort.  They are not that high in carbs and because it
is well rounded and includes something fun for the kids, these make for a
great lunch AND quick in the mornings when everyone is running around trying
to get out!  Just a thought.

mom to Joshua