RE: [IP] School Nurses/Nutrition Guides/504 is a MUST!

We have a full-time nurse. The lunchroom director was happy to send me all
the CHO info for lunches and sent me about 3 inches of pages all with
different meat information! I had to laugh.

But keep in mind that diabetes care does not demand a Registered Nurse as
some schools think. ALL of the diabetes care products are designed to be
administered by Non-Medical personal - even Glucagon. Take some time to
personally train your school staff, provide them with enough reading
materials, and inform the administration to the special needs. And by all
means get a 504 plan to protect your child.

To learn more, start here! :)

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? www.fundsfordiabetes.org