Re: [IP] Doctors/CDE in Massachusetts

If you are able to take public transportation from where you are, I highly
recommend coming to the Joslin Center, right off the Longwood stop on the D
Line in Boston.  (If not, they are fairly easy to get to from Storrow Drive and
there is a parking lot reserved for people coming to the Center).  The entire
hospital is focused completely on diabetes, so you can't go wrong.  Check out
their website, www.joslin.org.  They even have an opthamology center in the
hospital.  It's great!