[IP] NJ Pump group meeting next Monday 3/25

I forgot to change the date when I cut and pasted my message yesterday. It is next Monday - March
25 (not 1/28)

There is a pump support group meeting in Dover next Monday March 25 at Saint Claire's Hospital.
Their address is 400 W. Blackwell St.  Dover 07801.  No need to RSVP.  If you have questions, call
973 989 3603.
Hope to see you there.

Do You Yahoo!?