Re: [IP] School Nurses/Nutrition Guides

>Parents: How many of your schools have full time nurses and/or
>nutrition guides....just curious!

I'm not a parent.  When I was in school there were no full time nurses in
the elementary schools, just one nurse that traveled around the town.  In
the Junior High (middle school) and High School there was a full time nurse
at each.

In our school district there are 25-30 elementary schools, three
middles schools and two high schools. ONE school nurse (that has
never returned a single phone call in 6 years) provides service?? for
all these schools. Most of the schools have a "health aid" -- someone
that has been given minimal first aid training. The schools were
always supportive of Lily and never gave us any problems like the
horror stories that you've heard, they just have no resources on