Re: [IP] School Nurses/Nutrition Guides

>Parents: How many of your schools have full time nurses and/or
>nutrition guides....just curious!

I'm not a parent.  When I was in school there were no full time nurses in
the elementary schools, just one nurse that traveled around the town.  In
the Junior High (middle school) and High School there was a full time nurse
at each.

I don't think there was a nutrition guide.  (If there was I never saw it.)
Of course, lunches were always the same every week (Thursday =
cheeseburgers; Friday = pizza and salad) so it was pretty easy to figure out
how much to eat of what after a couple weeks.