Re: [IP] Priming

my 508 takes anywhere from .5 to 5 units to prime.
i usually push insulin thru to the infusion set tip,
then load the reservior, then push the two arms(one up
, other down) on the lead screw until insulin drip
comes out the tip again. sometimes i prime only a
couple tenths of a unit.lol

--- Chris & Mary Haller <email @ redacted>