[IP] Pesach publication

Dear Friends,

Since I know that there are many Jewish people on this list, so I would like
to inform them that we have an e-publication available, info packed with a
special "Pesach (Passover) Guide", combining diabetes with the Jewish issues.
The guide is available electronically on our web site.
A special section was dedicated on tips for pumpers during the Yom Tov days

Pesach Guide in English

Other parts of the publicatioon can also be found on our website

We would recommend that you do a right-click (on your computer's mouse) on the
links, and click on "Save Target As..." and save the files on your computer
before opening them.

Wishing you a happy Pesach.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes