[IP] Pesach publication

Dear Friends,

Since I know that there are many Jewish people on this list, so I would like
to inform them that we have an e-publication available, info packed with a
special "Pesach (Passover) Guide", combining diabetes with the Jewish issues.
The guide is available electronically on our web site.
A special section was dedicated on tips for pumpers during the Yom Tov days
(holiday).

Pesach Guide in English
http://www.friendswithdiabetes.org/files/Pesach%20English.pdf

Other parts of the publicatioon can also be found on our website
www.FriendsWithDiabetes.org

We would recommend that you do a right-click (on your computer's mouse) on the
links, and click on "Save Target As..." and save the files on your computer
before opening them.

Wishing you a happy Pesach.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes