[IP] Back surgery questions

Sorry about the empty post.  I hate Microsoft.  Anyway, this morning I found
out that I have to have back surgery to repair a ruptured disc.  I was
wondering if any of you on the pump have had this surgery (the more recent
the better) and if you would share with me your story.  My specific
questions are: what did you do with your pump, what and how long was your
healing process and how are you doing now.  I know YMMV, but any knowledge I
can have before I go into this would help my mind.  Thanks in advance.

--Kate Patterson
dxd 10/91, pumping since 8/98