Re: [IP] Ketones--sliding scale

I get a funny taste too, I always figured it goes with the "fruity smell"
that they quote as a sign of ketones.

As for the ketone/nail polish remover relationship..I took biology in
college...but question to the chemistry guys..isn't there a relationship
between ketones and acetones? Polish remover is acetone.-James