Re: [IP] School Nurses/Nutrition Guides

In a message dated 3/21/02 10:53:23 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Parents: How many of your schools have full time nurses and/or nutrition
> guides....just curious!

We have a terrific full time nurse but we have had to change/move school
districts and transfer schools within the district to get her...so it wasn't
just luck. I make theki'ds lunches so there is never a question about carbs
although a nutrition guide is available through district office. Am I
understanding you that there is no one at the school familiar with her care
to help Amelia should she need it? How old is she?