Re: [IP] bg meter

"Accucheck -- Very easy to use, very consistant readings, but needs *very* large drop of blood. TIA

Hi Tia - when I was meeting with CDE this week I tried out the new Accucheck Compact meter - this is a smaller meter that uses a cartridge of strips that pop out - and the sample size is much smaller than with the accucheck comfort curve strips. You might want to take a look at it. I think I'm going to switch. (I currently use the complete - but just got the software to download to computer so I am trying that first before I decide)

Linda & Dax