Mary says <snip> I know this may been known by most diabetics here, but why
isn't the MM Continuous Glucose Monitor available as a permanant blood sugar
monitoring method? <snip>

Hi Mary!

I asked my MM rep this same question on Tuesday night, and he told me that
the "home" version was scheduled to be released next year (2003).  I don't
know other details about how it might be different from current CGMS.

Have fun in London!

dx 1981, pumping since 2/00
who has known Mary since before her dx at age 10!