RE: [IP] bg meter

I like my One Touch Ultra.  You only need a small amount of blood (I only
use my fingers) and it gives you a result in 5 seconds.  I have tested again
(when I can't believe my eyes) and it is always ~ 10 pts. difference.  I've
never had a meter that read the same twice, I think because I the tissue
fluids are different on the second, even if the blood comes from the same

Calluses - I thought they were part of the package! <grin>  When I went to
be fingerprinted for my job, they really looked strange on my left hand
because I had two black 'spots' on each finger (not thumb) because of
calluses. <big grin>