Re: [IP] Re: ? pump boluses required before meals

In a message dated 3/21/2002 7:26:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I use dual and square wave boluses for larger amounts of protein
> and high fat content meals

Can you tell me what formula you use or what works for you.  How much of the
bolus do you give as the first part and how much do you square wave?  This
has been a real challenge to learn.

P.S.  When correcting a high, b.g. will not move for 1 hour or more.  But a
premeal bolus drops b.g. about 15-20 points in 15 minutes and he is ready to