[IP] bg meter

Since going on the pump a few months ago, I tried 2 bg
meters, and don't like either -- does anyone have any
suggestions regarding either these meters or other

FreeStyle -- light weight and easy to carry around,
but clumsy to use and I don't get consistant readings
on it, even if I check only my fingers, and check
twice within 1 minute.

Accucheck -- Very easy to use, very consistant
readings, but needs *very* large drop of blood.  I'm
checking much more often on the pump than I did on MDI
(and I've been checking bg's for over 20 years)and my
fingers are becoming callused.

Do You Yahoo!?