Re: [IP] MM CBGM (sp) CGMS Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

Gabe is going to hook up to one this afternoon.  It is okay with me to wait
three days to look at the data; I don't use the doctors at all (for almost
three years) in adjusting insulin for Gabe.  However, it takes at least three
days to spot a trend, so why not review it with the doctors?  I believe that
people would try to make adjustments based on the numbers on the device
without waiting to see a trend over a period of days.

Minimed is actively working on a "closed loop" system using the CGMS and a
pump in some fashion to make an artificial pancreas.