From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 3:28 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: ketones

<<Z can have ketones with a bs of 105, if she is or is getting sick. No
additional insulin, but lots and lots of water does the trick.

Mike Swaithes>>

Hi Mike,
     I'm curious about this...why would you even think about checking for
ketones with a normal bg reading?  Or is it just from experience regarding
illnesses in the past, that you always check for ketones?  Do you check for
blood or urine ketones?
     I have used the meter that checks blood ketones and thought it was
great.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7