Re: [IP] Brittle Diabetes

In a message dated 3/21/02 8:54:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I can't believe I used to be so
> arrogant in my attitudes towards people with control issues.

Not arrogant by any means Bonnie..just blissfully unaware....Thanks for
sharing a VERY valuable "life lesson" reminder that we cannot judge
another...we can only be grateful that WE are not in their proverbial shoes,
knowing full well that life DOES hand us unanticipated "storms" in what we
naively thought was "smooth sailing"!!
Renee ( whose 19 yr old STILL has no idea why her bgs soared to 415 last
night...must have been reason #101 in that list of 100!!!)