Re: [IP] caffeine, morning coffee, and BG

On the subject of caffeine, is it the level of caffeine in coffee?
Wouldn't it be the same for soft drinks? Especially ones like Mountain Dew
that have more than others.  I have had my blood sugars to go up in the
morning and always told myself there was no way it was the coffee, but now
I am starting to wonder.  I also drink diet pepsi maybe once a day.

Billie