[IP] Reply to ? Re: Funny or Not Funny

Hello -- umm... Jrpearce99?

It's not funny, OK. Are you upset about it?

I think there are alot of people who do not realize that low blood sugars can be dangerous -- and I thought I should just raise the issue (amid all the talk of HbA1Cs at or even below 6).

I don't think anyone can lower blood sugar that dramatically. I also don't think anyone should: even if it doesn't result in a heart attack, I understand it might very well lead to serious eye damage. Although I'm no doctor, I think a doctor who would advise anyone to lower their blood sugar that quickly is asking for a malpractice suit.

But to tell you the truth: I don't really know whether you're upset -- or if so, then about what?