RE: [IP] Ketones

I agree with you; but I also think that most of the time, if you are sick
enough to get ketones, you are also having high bgs to go along with the
ketones. A virus will send me into orbit very quickly, the flu is not so fast,
but ultimately will do the same.  Within a little while of high bgs with a
virus, I will start with a trace of ketones.  I think it all just goes hand in
hand.  Just my opinion...