I know this may been known by most diabetics here, but
why isn't the MM Continuous Glucose Monitor available
as a permanant blood sugar monitoring method?  And why
is the screen blocked so that sugars are only known 3
days after the fact?  Someone told me it would be
dangerous for diabetics to know their BS all the time
since no one knows what to do with such extensive data
on glucose levels.  That's completely absurd and there
must be another explanation. Is there any hope it will
be available sometime soon for individuals on a more
permanent basis?   Thanks!

dx age 10
pumping 2.5 yrs

Do You Yahoo!?