Re: Re: [IP] Re: college and diabetes

Hi Cindy:
My name is Julia and I am in the process of deciding where to go to college next year.  I have had diabetes for about a year and a month, and have had a pump for about 2 months now. Your ideas are so helpful because my family is concerned about what my status will be at college. I know it differs from school to school, but would you reccommend contacting the disability services if they have not contacted you? I'm wondering if I should talk to dining hall workers so if I was nearby and needed food fast, they would let me run in. I'm planning on researching this at the campus I go to anyway, but since you know a lot about this, your input would be great.
Julia, 17

Composed by sacbeemail.