RE: [IP] Honeymoon Phase

My honeymoon phase required 12 u of NPH for 6 months, til I got preg.  After
that all was said and done.  I really noticed it though at that time because I
was dxed at the Auburn Infirmary, and never sought tx til 9 months
later..total ignorance on my part...I was 19...My mom made me see an endo in
Atlanta...He put me on orals for as long as they would last...he said not more
than 24 months..they lasted about 9...so I went through honeymoon for awhile
with no insulin...