[IP] Re: ? pump boluses required before meals

From: email @ redacted
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:21:46 EST
> Gastroparesis is a different issue and obviously requires different bolus
or injection management.  Even people without gastroparesis, like Gabe,
benefit from square waving high protein/fat meals.

Now I'm really getting confused - recently Marion said when they took Gabe
to see Dr. Bernstein Gabe was dx'd with mild gastroparesis. Does he have it
or not? Also, it was recommended to eat more frequent and smaller meals for
digestion, then Gabe goes 13 hrs between meals after a heavy evening meal
without snacking. What am I not getting???

You can fool a fool and con a con, but you can't kid a kid. ~ Josh McDowell