[IP] re: Doctors/CDE in Massachusetts

Brian,
I am pretty sure that I  see the same endo you do and have learned that
another CDE (Diane) will be seeing Kathy's patients.
I don't know if your insurance will cover you outside of the Winchester
Hospital network, but the last time I checked the only other endo there
was Dr Kerouz whose office is in Winchester Center. I've seen her a
couple of times  in the past and she seems excellent. I'm not sure if
there is a CDE in her office or not.
DEB