[IP] Other Colorado Pump Support Groups

Here in Colorado Springs I started a support group for Parents of Pumpers
(POPs) in September, 2001.  We mothers of pumpers and any who are interested
in learning about pumping meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 12:30--
2:30.  (Locations vary so call for information.)  We also have quarterly
evening meetings so dads and kids can also be involved.  On April 11 we will
have an evening meeting and our speaker will be a Minimed rep who will speak
on Kids and Pumps, the Paradigm, and new developments.  Call 719-592-0678 for
location and more information.

Connie Hornbaker
719-592-0678 or 719-291-7713