[IP] Re: ? pump boluses required before meals

drmarion said:
> The pump requires boluses well before the meal (at least 15 minutes).  With
> arm injections, the post prandials were much better, until we discovered we
>
> had to bolus earlier than we had to inject.

The statement refers to one particular individual. Let's not forget that
there are some people who need to bolus with Humalog or Novolog *after* they
eat, even a few who bolus with Regular/Velosulin after eating, and many
people (some with gastroparesis) who extend/square wave an entire bolus from
30 minutes to several hours after eating a meal.  My point is...YMMV.
BarbaraB