Re: [IP] ACE Inhibitors and low blood pressure

I don't know if you could take something different but my sister has normal
blood pressure and they put her on an ACE inhibitor and it made her very sick
(we assume from b/p dropping). She had to stop after only one pill.  Discuss
your situation at length with your doctor and make sure if you do go on
medication you have a blood pressure monitor at home so you can check