[IP] ACE Inhibitors and low blood pressure

Anyone on an ACE Inhibitor for kidney protection when they have low blood
pressure?  My drs. are talking about putting me on one as soon as the baby
is born (12 1/2 weeks left to go), depending on whether my creatinine
clearance levels return to normal after she arrives.  But my blood pressure
rarely hits 3 digits (last reading was 98/60) , and I do occasionally have
problems with stuff "going black" when I rise suddenly or take a really hot
shower.  Is there someway to counteract the blood pressure dropping affect
of the ACE inhibitors without losing the kidney protection?