Re: [IP]pump supplies under new insurance

Call Michigan Diabetes supply @ 1-800-321-5290. They bill your insurance
under medical so you have no out of pocket cost at all. I get everything I
need through them(pump and testing supplies). Try them out it is well worth
the time to me not to pay anything out of pocket.
Phil Davis