RE: [IP] Ace Inhibitors

I had an odd bout with low BP Monday...I take an ACE inhibitor as well, but
have never had this happen.  I got up and could not get dressed without lying
down every few minutes.  Got to school and the nurse checked my BP(I had done
it at home, but didn't believe it...it was way low) and it was really 80/60.
I felt terrible all day...finally by night it was up to 100/60, but this was
really rare...I contacted my dr. and he said to drink lots and not to take my
meds that night...things were normal on Tues.  Who knows?