RE: [IP] caffeine, morning coffee, and BG

Just sharing info. For you 1g may raise the bg only
4pts, but for others it might be 10pts. It isn't the
same for everyone. I was unaware that plain coffee and
tea even had carbs  until I saw that info. It's mostly
the caffeine that is the problem anyway, as it causes
an adrenaline surge which raises the bgs (YMMV - it may
not be a problem for everyone).

Take care, Kerri (getting good at insignificance
lately), mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs, pumping
2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Avner said:
Maybe I misunderstand here.
For 6oz (178g) you have for brewed tea carb of 0.53g.
For me, 1g of carb
raises b/s of 4 mg/dL.
So 6 oz is ~ 2 mg/dL. In engineering terminology we
call it 'noise',
meeaning insignificant!
I would say, drink 1, 2 or three cups with no
meaningful impact on b/g.