Re: [IP] Re:Sam and brittle diabetes

The same for me.  The doctor that put me on the pump told me to make changes on
after seeing a pattern over at least a couple of days.  How can you when there
are no patterns and no sense can be made of anything.  My sugars aren't really
that bad, but sometimes out of the blue something crazy will happen.  My doctor
tries to adjust and keeps telling me that I can make these changes on my own,
but I am very sensitive.  The slightest changes and my sugar will go crazy.  So
when I have something that at least moderately works, I don't like to mess with
it.

Billie