Re: [IP] Re: brittle diabetes

I have an anxiety disorder and I thought this was just me letting things get to
me that someone else may not perceive in the same way.  I am glad to see that
there are others who get this reaction from doctors.  With an anxiety disorder it
just makes me avoid these kinds of people and therefore I avoid the doctor's as
much as possible.  I only go when I have to.  Should I change doctors?  I have
got this reaction from more than one doctor.  Them acting this way does not push
us into trying harder.  For me it just makes me feel like a failure.  It just
makes me mad thinking about it.

Billie