Re: [IP] Re: brittle diabetes

Boy have I ran into quite a few of these doctors! They think they know it all,
and when they find someone who doesn't follow what they know, heaven help the
patient!

Cherry & Jubilee 2

That's just one of those catch all terms that gets tossed around by doctors
who don't know any better.  I have been told that I am a brittle diabetic and
then told by other drs that the label is a crock of  ****.   The ones who
will label you that way are also the Dr Gods who will accuse you of
noncompliance when your blood sugars don't run perfectly.

Sharon