RE: [IP] pump supplies under new insurance??

Hi, Julie,
Obviously, you will have to educate these people!  They don't understand how pumpers feel about their pumps and the importance placed on them.  They also don't understand how critical insurance is to us.
It sounds like you have headaches coming, but I think that it will be worth it.
Now that I am pumping, insurance coverage is my first priority in job benefits, much more so than salary.  My husband can't change jobs unless he has the same insurance because of me(I am only covered under his insurance.)  I will cross my fingers and hope they don't give you a hard time.
Please keep us informed of your progress.