[IP] pump supplies under new insurance??

My employer just switched to a new insurance policy and I am trying to find
out if pump supplies is covered.  I already have a 508 model, have been on
pump therapy for over 3 years.  Our insurance coordinator is Beechstreet,
which is not an actual insurance company, just a coordinator.  We have
pharmacy benefits through Inteq, and medical benefits under Willis.  I have
never even heard of either until now but... I have called both and neither
seems to know what I'm talking about, much less whether or not it is
covered.  Both said I should call the other.  Insulin is covered and so are
needles and testing supplies.  They are mailing me a list of what drugs are
covered.  Neither one knew what durable medical equipment is, which is what
pump supplies was classified as under my cigna policy.  What should I do
now?  How do I find out if it is covered or not?  Also, if I do indeed find
out it isn't covered, is there anything I can do?  I cannot pay for it out
of pocket but shots makes me feel sick all the time and my control is
horrible without the pump.  Please give me some advice.  I will be needing
supplies next month and I am very worried.  One minute things are covered
and fine and the next... who knows?