[IP] terrified of lows

In a message dated 3/18/02 5:16:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Basals are never right, they change on a daily basis.  I never get the
 results twice, no matter what I do.  When I fast my bg goes up, when I sleep
 my bg plummets.  I honestly don't know of any way to accurately test this. >>

Ask for a trial on the continuous glucose monitor. It samples your BGs every
10 seconds and averages them every 5 minutes. In fact, insist on being hooked
up to the monitor. You wear it for three days, then the results are
downloaded and there's a nice graph of what your BGs have done.

Jan and Elvis