Re: [IP] Re: diabetes in relatives

My response would be to buy one of these small paperback books on "everything you
need to know about diabetes" and ask them to read it.  My mother was diagnosed as
"borderline" and knows what life has been like for me.  She has great concern for
my health, but I think reading one of those books that I gave her made it more
clear.  It made it more clear for even me.  Sometimes those books can be scary,
but that is what it takes sometimes to make someone realize there is not room for
game playing.  My mother watches her diet and has lost some weight.  Her blood
sugars are not bad, and she sees her doctor regularly.

Billie