Re: [IP] terrified of lows

I was diagnosed as a "brittle diabetic" when I was 12 after being diagnosed at
age 11.  It does not mean "out of control" but "hard to control."  There is a
difference.  It would definitely mean very strict management, but I don't feel
out of control and didn't.  I have had diabetes for 20 years and never had great
readings, but I do take some of the blame for that.

Billie