Re: [IP] switching from shots to pump and conversion of dosage

Dear Emily,
I don't remember exactly what my dose was before starting the pump. I DO
remember wondering how long it would take to get regulated on it. I was
AMAZED at the short time it took. My endo had a formula which he used to
figure out my basals. I started out on a flat basal all day and night. Within
a few days we had decided to cut back during the night, but increase it a
couple of hours before waking to cover the dawn phenomenon. It's amazing how
simple it will be.
Good luck,